M3 Health is an accredited GP practice in Ascot Vale, Melbourne. We offer a range of consultations at M3 Health to suit your needs. Our team of experts always endeavour to provide you with a comfortable environment, with stress-free, friendly and empathetic service by medical care professionals.
Medical Services provided at M3 Health Ascot Vale Medical Clinic:
- Immunisations – Protect yourself against potentially life-threatening and high-risk diseases with our immunization programme.
- Travel Clinic – Being a part of travel Clinic Australia, we can provide you with advice and immunizations when you travel abroad.
- Skin Check – Getting a skin check in Ascot Vale is now easy and stress-free with our friendly team of specialist skin cancer GPs. Don’t let the fear of Melanoma or skin cancer prevent you from living your life’s adventure.
- Corporate Health – We provide Tailor-made health care solutions to companies on-site or at the clinic.
While we endeavour to see every patient who needs a doctor, bookings are essential to avoid disappointment. Make an online appointment with our Ascot Vale Doctors today.
Address: M3 Health Ascot Vale, 63-65 Union Road, Ascot Vale VIC 3032
Ascot Vale Opening Hours
|Monday to Friday||0900 – 1800|
|Saturday and Sunday||Closed|
If you require medical care when our clinic is closed, please call the National Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
In case of an emergency, please call 000.
Meet the team
No post found!
Bulk billing is available at our Ascot Vale Medical Clinic.
- Children 15 and under
- Health Care Card
- DVA Card Holders
- Childhood immunisations
- Where the family member is privately billed, subsequent family members seen at the same time by the same GP, will be bulk billed.
- Care plans (45-49 Health Assessments, GP Care plans)
Fees at M3 Ascot Vale Medical Clinic
Telehealth consultations are offered for your convenience. This is a quick and easy way to access your GP. These consultations attract a private fee if you are over the age of 15 and are not on a health care or pension card.
|Type of consultation||Fee||Out of Pocket Fee|
|Phone consult (Standard)||$72.50||$33.75|
|International Students||MediBank, AHM,Allianz OSHC, NIB OSHC,||N/A (full fees apply)|
In person consultations available where needed and deemed safe and appropriate for you in consultation with your GP. These consultations attract a private fee if you are over the age of 15 and are not on a health care or pension card. For more information on our fees please click here.
|Type of consultation||Fee||Rebate||Out of pocket Fee|
|Face to Face 10 minutes||$72.50||$38.75||$33.75|
|Face to Face 20 minutes||$111.50||$75.05||$36.45|
|Face to Face New Patient 20 minutes||$111.50||$75.05||$36.45|
|Skin Check Pensioner||$125||$75.05||$49.95|
|Skin Check Review||$60||$38.75||$21.25|
|Procedure – Low Complexity (Price may vary depending on complexity)||$123||$38.75||$84.25|
|Childhood Immunisations||Bulk Billed||N/A||N/A|
|Contraceptive implant insertion||$138.00||$66.30||$71.70|
|Contraceptive implant removal||$163.00||$86.25||$76.75|
|Contraceptive implant removal and replacement||$178.00||$178.00||$83.60|
The Practice Manager at M3 Health Ascot Vale is Rhiannon.
Recalls and reminders
As a part of our commitment to preventative care we may issue you with recalls, reminders and/or information by phone, SMS or letter. Please inform us if you wish to decline this service.
Facilities provided at the M3 Health Ascot Vale Medical Clinic:
- On-site parking
- Wheelchair access
- Baby changing area
- On-site pathology
- Adjoining 24-hour pharmacy
- Children’s area
M3 Health Ascot Vale Contact Details:
Address: M3 Health Ascot Vale, 63-65 Union Road, Ascot Vale, VIC 3032 | Phone 03 9326 2098 | Fax 03 9375 7912
Directions to the clinic
- Parking – There is a customer car park located at the rear of the clinic ans can be accessed from Geddes St. Alternatively, there is ample patient parking on Geddes St.
- Public Transport – Craigieburn line, Ascot Vale station, 10 min walk from the station.
- Tram – No 57 Tram, Burrowes St/Union Rd Stop, 1 Min Walk
Where is the closest pharmacy to M3 Ascot Vale?
The closest pharmacy to the clinic is:
Ascot Vale Pharmacy
67-69 Union Rd, Ascot Vale VIC 3032
Phone: 03 9370 4146.Open 24 hours
Where is the closest pathology to the clinic?
For blood tests and other services the closest pathology is available at:
Floor 1 / 71 Union Rd,
Ascot Vale VIC 3032
Phone: 03 9372 0765
Which are the closest hospitals to M3 Ascot Vale?
The closest hospitals to the clinic are Footscray Hospital and the Royal Melbourne Hospital:
Phone: 03 8345 6666
The Royal Melbourne Hospital
300 Grattan St,
Phone: 03 9342 7000
M3 Health Ascot Vale is temporarily closed and being repurposed as a respiratory clinic.
All your other health care can still be accessed via our Hobsons Bay (Spotswood) practice located at 196-200 Hall Street, Spotswood 3015. If you have received a Recall message from the practice, please call our Hobsons Bay practice on (03) 9391 2855 to book.
Our Spotswood doctors will have safe access to your electronic medical records and results will continue to be monitored and actioned. We apologise for the inconvenience and distress the sudden closure might have caused you.