We offer a range of GP Services in Bayswater and consultations at M3 Health to suit your needs.
Our team of expert Bayswater Doctors always endeavour to provide you with a comfortable environment, with stress-free, friendly and empathetic service by medical care professionals.
Medical Services provided at M3 Health Bayswater Medical Clinic:
- Immunisations – Protect yourself against potentially life-threatening and high-risk diseases with our immunisation programme.
- Travel Clinic – Being a part of travel Clinic Australia, our Bayswater Doctors can provide you with advice and immunizations when you travel abroad.
- Skin Check – Getting a skin check in Bayswater is now easy and stress-free with our friendly team of specialist skin cancer GPs. Don’t let the fear of Melanoma or skin cancer prevent you from living your life’s adventure.
- Corporate Health – We provide tailor-made healthcare solutions to companies on-site or at the clinic.
- Pre employments – Pre-employment medical assessments are used to screen individuals for risk factors that may limit their ability to perform a job safely and effectively.
M3 Health offers pre-employment medical examinations, pre-placement and periodic medical assessments.
- Shared Care – Antenatal shared care is an opportunity to have your pregnancy looked after by one our GPs. It allows you to have continuity of care throughout your pregnancy, and to be looked after by the GP who will often know you before you conceive and will also look after both you and your baby after it’s born.
- Minor Procedures – Minor surgical procedures are surgeries performed on superficial tissue, usually under local anaesthesia and using minimal equipment. These procedures are performed safely and quickly with few or no complications, and while the patient is conscious throughout the procedure.
- Iron infusions – An iron infusion is a minor procedure when an iron containing medicine is infused directly into the blood circulation. Usually iron can be given orally but sometimes patients experience side-effects from oral iron (stomach upsets, constipation) or there are situations when oral iron is ineffective or cannot be used, and an iron infusion may be recommended.
- Implanon – A contraceptive implant is a type of contraception (birth control). It’s a small, thin, flexible rod that’s inserted under the skin on the inside of your arm. The procedure is done using a local anaesthetic to numb your skin, so you don’t feel any pain.
- IUD – An intrauterine device (IUD) is a type of contraception (birth control). IUDs are small devices that are placed inside the uterus (womb) to prevent pregnancy. IUDs can only be inserted by a specially trained doctor or nurse.
- Allied Health: M3 Health Bayswater Medical Clinic is an Allied Health specialist centre, providing the following services,
- Remedial Massage
While we endeavour to see every patient who needs a doctor, bookings are essential to avoid disappointment. Book an online appointment with our GP Services in Bayswater.
Address: M3 Health Bayswater, Mountain High Shopping Centre, 28/7-13 High St, Bayswater VIC 3153
Tel: 03 8820 0300
Bayswater Medical Clinic Opening hours
|Monday to Thursday||0900 – 1800|
|Friday||0900 – 1700|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
If you require medical care when our clinic is closed, please call the National Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
In case of an emergency, please call 000.
Meet the GP team at M3 Health Bayswater
Click on the GP pictures to read more about them and their areas of expertise.
Tanya is the team leader at M3 Bayswater
Other languages spoken by GP’s
Cantonese, Bahasa, Hokkien
M3 Bayswater Fees
Schedule of Fees at M3 Bayswater Medical Clinic
97% of patients in our clinic pay their fees at the time of the consultation
Avoid the $27.50 late fee by paying on time.
|GP Consultations||Normal Fee Schedule for Expert Services||Concession Fee Schedule for Expert Services|
|Consultation Type||The Fee You Pay||Your MBS Rebate||Your Out of Pocket||The Fee You Pay||Your MBS Rebate||Your Out of Pocket|
|Standard Consultation Typically, 10-12 minutes with the GP|
|Face to Face (Mask On)||83.00||41.40||41.60||64.75||41.40||23.35|
|Telephone 10 minute maximum for phone consults||83.00||41.40||41.60||64.75||41.40||23.35|
|Video Video must be on the entire time||83.00||41.40||41.60||64.75||41.40||23.35|
|Long Consultation Typically, 22-25 minutes with the GP|
|Face to Face (Mask On)||161.00||80.10||80.90||125.40||80.10||45.30|
|Video Consult Video must be on the entire time||161.00||80.10||80.90||125.40||80.10||45.30|
|Mental Care health Plan |
Your fees would range between $151 – $280 depending on the requirement. Kindly note that Mental Health rebates are below similar duration non-mental health rebates
Concession Fee Schedule
These reduced fees are available for Health Care Card, and Commonwealth Seniors Health Card holders, Pension Card holders as well as Children Aged 6-16
Click the above links for more information on card types
Concession Cards eligibility will be checked at each visit.
|Weekend and Public Holiday Fees Saturday before 1 pm||The Fee You Pay||Your MBS Rebate||Your Out of Pocket||The Fee You Pay||Your MBS Rebate||Your Out of Pocket|
|Standard Consultation – All Types||80.80||53.65||29.00|
|Long Consultation – All Types||120.50||92.00||31.70|
|Weekend and Public Holiday Fees Public Holidays, Sunday All Day, and Saturday after 1 pm|
|Standard Consultation – All Types|
|Long Consultation – All Types|
The GPs at M3 Health Bayswater will continue to Bulk Bill services to Children aged 5 and under and DVA Card holders as well as Chronic Disease Care Plans and Health Assessment Consults – watch video
Cards will be checked at each visit.
Choosing the right type of consultation
A standard consultation is where you can expect to invest around 10-12 minutes with your GP. We can typically address one straightforward health issue in this time. It is important to be well organised, and if you expect to cover multiple issues declare this up front and decide the priority with your GP. Often a separate appointment will be required to address other issues. A ‘pap smear’ (CST) typically only requires standard consultation.
A long consultation is where you can expect to invest around 23-25 minutes with your GP. We can typically address one complex issue, or sometimes two or three straightforward health issues. A long consultation is required for completing most forms, any mental health consultation and mental health care plans, a well-baby check, contraceptive counselling, pre-pregnancy counselling, fertility discussion, pre-travel counselling, and all mental health consultations require a long consult. If you are uncertain, please discuss this with our reception team.
New patients are welcome and the first consultation is typically standard consultation because this is an opportunity to get to see how the clinic, and the GP work out for your needs. More complex matters can have subsequent appointments made of longer duration.
Any procedure will have a GP consultation before, and as such we have not included procedure fees here.
|Skin Clinic||Normal Fee for Expert Services|
|Consultation Types||The Fee You Pay||Your Medicare Rebate||Your Out of Pocket|
|Skin Check Face to Face (Mask On) Typically, 25-27 minutes with the GP Comprehensive skin assessment||161.00||80.10||80.90|
We do not bulk bill any procedures or treatment room activities
Every procedure, other than emergencies, must have a consultation with the GP prior to the procedure (except for some biopsies in the Skin Clinic).
Your GP will discuss the procedure, obtain consent as well as the time required, and financial consent
There is a treatment room consumable fee for every procedure
Procedures will typically have an associated consultation, and this can mean the amount for a procedure can vary depending on time and complexity of the associated consultation. Discuss this with your GP prior to any procedure.
|Procedure List||Clinic Based Fee||Normal Fee Schedule for Expert Servicess||*Concession Fee Schedule for Expert Services|
|*The Fee You Pay||Your MBS Rebate||Your Out of Pocket||The Fee You Pay||Your MBS Rebate||Your Out of Pocket|
|IUD (Mirena) Insertion||*381.00||163.80||217.20||338.90||163.80||175.10|
|Implanon Insertion and Removal||*292.65||140.25||152.40||275.90||140.05||135.85|
|24 Hour BP Monitor||BB||BB||BB||BB||BB||BB||BB|
|24 Hour Holter (heart rate) Monitor||BB||BB||BB||BB||BB||BB||BB|
An additional Standard or Long Consultation will be required in most cases.
Late Payment Fees
A late payment fee of $27.50 relates to any consultation costs not paid within 24 hours of the service. This fee is not rebatable on the MBS. Any late payment for a consultation will incur a fee of $27.50 if the invoice remains unpaid the days after the service. Pay on time, at the time of your consultation and avoid a $27.50 late payment fee.
Facilities provided at the M3 Health Bayswater Medical Clinic
- Parking – Mountain Hill Shopping Centre
- Wheelchair access
- Specially equipped toilet
- Baby changing area
- On-site pathology
- Children’s area
M3 Health Bayswater Contact Details:
Address: M3 Health Bayswater, Mountain High Shopping Centre, 28/7-13 High St, Bayswater VIC 3153 | Phone: 03 8820 0300 | Fax 03 9738 2200