Maroondah Priority Primary Care Centre provides care for urgent but non-life-threatening conditions.
The clinics are intended to ease pressure on nearby hospital emergency departments.
GPs and nurses will assess you when you arrive.
We will ensure you receive immediate care. If you need specialist attention, we will help you get to a nearby emergency department.
We provide free, high-quality care for patients with non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Pathology (Onsite) and imaging services are available nearby.
The clinic will offer treatment on wounds related to recent injuries.
For follow-up appointments or wound management on existing wounds, you will be directed to your local GP. If you do not have a local GP please let the staff know on admission.
Care is available for everyone, with or without a Medicare card at no cost to the patient (Costs may be required for imaging, pathology, and other services).
Book an appointment or just walk in.
- PPCCs will help you get the treatment you need quicker.
- Our hospitals are the busiest they have ever been, PPCCs will help ease some of that pressure.
- You do not need an appointment to be treated in PPCCs.
- GPs will treat patients with urgent but non-life-threatening injury and illness.
- Get the care you need closer to home without the need to attend emergency department.
- PPCCs will operate seven days a week for extended hours to suit busy families.
- PPCC services are free for everyone, with or without a Medicare card.
We provide urgent care for injuries and illnesses including:
- Mild to moderate infections.
- Pain when urinating.
- Suspected fractures and sprains.
- Back and muscle pain.
- Minor cuts, burns, and insect or animal bites.
- Heartburn, vomiting, nausea.
- Headaches, migraines, and brief fainting or fitting.
- Constipation diarrhoea, abdominal pain.
- Allergies and rashes.
- Mild to moderate asthma attacks, coughs. and other respiratory symptoms. *
Maroondah Priority Primary Care Centre Opening hours
|Monday to Sunday||0800 – 2300|
*Kindly note that we are closed between 12-1pm for lunch
Call Triple Zero (000) or visit your nearest emergency department if you or someone you know is experiencing an immediate life-threatening emergency such as:
- Difficulty breathing.
- Severe Bleeding.
- Lips and face turning blue
- Becoming agitated, confused or very drowsy.
- Chest pain or chest tightness.
- Sudden numbness or paralysis of the face, arm or leg.
- Large burns.
- Serious accidents or trauma.
- Extreme pain
We are located on the ground floor (No 30) of Mountain High Shopping Centre, next to M3 Health Bayswater and below Coles.
We kindly ask that you wear a mask and complete our online new patient form.
Address: Mountain High shopping Centre, Shop 30, 7-13 High Street, Bayswater VIC 3153, Australia
TEL: (03) 9344 6888
FAX: (03) 7042 7173
Reception – Please phone Reception on (03) 9344 6888 if you have any questions.
Customer parking is available at the Mountain High shopping Centre.
If you require medical care when our clinic is closed, please call the National Home Doctor Service on 13 74 25.
In case of an emergency, please call 000.